Sunday, March 2, 2008

Food and Exercise Log for March 2 and a POTLUCK

Today we have a potluck at church. I am bringing a main dish and a dessert that I can eat. I am telling you all that the desserts people bring are so tempting, so I decided to bring my own so I would not feel guilty. I hope someone brings a salad or veggies. Veggies at a potluck are hard sometimes to tell how they have been cooked because people use so much butter around here, so I am going to have to be really careful. There is one other person at church that is on WW and I think she will be so happy that I brought stuff she can eat. I just hope I can resist temptation!
Food Log
2 Special K Red Berries Frozen Waffles- 3 points
Lite Syrup- 2 points
banana-2 points
Manwich Tater tot Casserole- 6.5 points
Guilt Free Chocolate Cream Pie- 3 points
salad without dressing- 0 points
Busy Day Chicken and Rice 3.5 points
green beans- 0 points
Fiber One Bar- 2 points
1/2 lemon- 0 points
ww cake- 1 point
Total Daily Points Used: 23 points
Total Daily Points Allotted: 31 points
Total Weekly 35 Flex Points Used: 8 points
Water intake: 67.6 ounces
Fruit and Veggie Servings-5
Dairy Servings-2
Exercise Log:
Update: I did really good at the potluck and I am so proud of myself!

2 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

I hope everything went well at the potluck today! You are really doing great Lorie.

Becky said...

WooHoo Lorie. You are doing aweseome!