Sunday, March 16, 2008

Update

I still feel so bad so I went to the doctor today. I do have the flu and a double ear infection. They gave me a Rossesin (sp?) shot and a steroid shot so hopefully soon I will be feeling a little bit better. But both of my hips are sore now. I can barely stand up my legs hurt so bad. Getting much sleep is hard for both of us because of the kids so we are taking turns. Dh went to get some pizza. I just can not cook. I lost 5 more pounds since my Weight Watchers meeting well they are different scales so who knows, but that made me happy. I was scared that I would not lose due to the higher, points but it seems to be working. The steroid shot is also suppose to make you eat more, so I have to be careful! Someone from church is going to bring us dinner tomorrow night. That makes me happy. I still have been doing my points but yesterday I was about two short. I am having a hard time getting much to go down. So, until I get better, I am just going to do the best I can. I got to get better. The doctor said that type b can last up to three weeks. yuck! :(

5 comments:

Christi said...

I hope you feel better Lorie!

Melissa Davis said...

ah darn, I'm sorry you are sick Lorie! and I hope feel better soon!!

Becky said...

I hope you start feeling better. It's great that you are still sticking with WW while you are sick.

Mimi's Toes said...

Feel better soon! Thinking of you and your family...prayers to you.

Natalie said...

Sorry, I forgot to comment on the button post. Thank you for making that! :)