Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Morning

Sunday I started feeling so much better, yes it took me almost two weeks to really start to feel better! Then Sunday night I got sick to my stomach! I was in the bathroom or bed almost all day yesterday, but I really feel better now! Hopefully that is the last sickness for awhile! I have had enough! So, today starts a new day! I am going to be able to get stuff done and I feel like exercising again! I also have my Weight Watchers meeting tonight. I did eat a few things at Easter but I counted them in my points and I ate very little yesterday, so we will see. I'll check back later with my results.
Update: It's 9:30 am and I got my exercise done for the day. It was harder after not doing it for almost two weeks. But, it felt good! Also, my pants just do not fit me anymore, I guess after losing 30 pounds that was bound to happen. I am scared to buy some new stuff though because I plan to lose at least 100 pounds, so I think it is time to start digging through old clothes! That makes me happy!
Food Log for March 25
2 low fat frozen waffles- 3 points
1/4 cup Reduced Calorie Syrup- 2 points
1 cup Grape Juice- 2 points
WW Yogurt- 1 point
WW Meal= 7 Points
1 small apple-1 point
Total Daily Points Used: 16 points
Total Daily Points Allotted: 37 points
Total 35 Weekly Points Used- 0 points
Water Intake: 50.7 ounces
Dairy Servings- 0
Fruit and Veggie Servings- 2
Exercise Log:
30 minutes Walk and Kick DVD= 3 activity points

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Good luck at your weigh in!