Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday Morning Weigh In

Today I weighed in at 298.6 pounds. Last week I was 299.2 pounds. So, that is a lose of .6 pound. Not much, but I will take it. I know I need to exercise more. I think I only exercised twice last week. I seem to get a better loss on the weeks I exercise more. I am working on getting a group of people together to exercise once a week together. This would also get me out of the house a little bit and around adults. I will try and see what I can do, I know a few people are interested. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Great work Lorie! I understand how the exercise goes. I need to do it more as well. But you lost some and that is the important part!! :)

Melissa Davis said...

You are doing so great Lorie! Yeah, I think exercise is big to work in. I have been liking it just for the pure fact that it gets my heart rate up and when that happens, I know I'm making my heart healthier. Good motivator! Keep up the good work!

Mimi's Toes said...

A loss is a loss and goes to show that you are moving forward, leaving the past behind, no longer picking it back up....Good for you. It IS hard to get the exercising in, believe you me, I know.

Renee said...

Great work! .6 pounds is nothing to sneeze at- it weight lost! Keep on going, your doing a fabulous job!

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/