Friday, March 7, 2008

Food and Exercise Log for March 6

I was gone most of the day and did not have internet when I got home so I will try to remember everything. I do so bad on water when I am not at home! My dh's grandfather died, but I have mostly stayed with our 3 young children so I did not have to eat with them and make tough decision about food. I heard they had a ton of food and the Fried Chicken was really calling my name! I did go to the grocery and tried several new things though and ate lunch at McDonald's so we will see how my points come out. I got no fruits and veggie in :( But here is my bad day, I had to use a few flex points but got no fruits/veggies and not enough water, okay onto tomorrow.....
Food Log
2 Special K Red Berries Frozen Waffles- 3 points
Lite Syrup- 2 points
Popcorn-5 points
Double Cheeseburger- 11 points
Brick Pizza- 7 points
WW candy-2 points
WW Ice cream- 2 points
100 calorie snack pack-2 points
Total Points Used: 34(Will have to use some flex points!)
Total Points Allotted: 31
Total Flex Points used: 3 points
Water Intake: 33.8 ounces
Fruit and Veggie Servings- o servings
Dairy Servings- 1 serving
Exercise Log:

No comments: