Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Pretty Award!

I won another blog award! Dawn gave this award to me and here is what she had to say about me and my blog:

"Lorie is totally inspirational, she has lost a remarkable amount of weight through sheer determination and Weight Watchers. Lorie is an amazing cook and has begun to hone her art to being as healthy as possible. She's a hero to me in that she's making her family's eating habits more healthy every day! She also has twins that are a little younger than Justin and I shudder to think of how I would deal with 2 Justin's, Lorie's a hero!"

Here are the rules of this award:

1.) You must post these rules.
2.) You must name 5 blogs worthy of this award based on creativity, design, interesting content, and contribution to the blogging community.
3.) You must list the name of each blog and link to it.
4.) You must link back to the presenter of your award.
5.) You must link back to the original presenter.

I went back a few awards but never found the original presenter so here are my 5 award winning blogs. (I think I did all the other rules.)

1. Rhonda has a really cute blog all about her life as a daughter, wife, mother, and grandmother. I met Rhonda when I first started this blog. She and her sister were doing a biggest loser contest and she somehow found my blog. She has been one of my biggest supporters since the beginning!

2. Jen has also been a huge supporter to me, although she says I support her more. I love her "Losing" Motivation blog. She has really neat tips and recipes. She is a fellow Weight Watcher too. She was one of my biggest supporters when I was trying to decide if I wanted to start my new meme, Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday!

3. Heather always has wonderful ideas on her blog! She is a weight watchers leader so I just love reading what she has got to say! She is also a GREAT supporter to me! Oh and while you are over there, check out all her wonderful recipes.

4. Natalie has a great Weight Loss Blog. She helps keep people accountable through her Fitness on Friday check in meme. A lot of people have benefited from this meme, including ME!

5. Michelle also has a weight loss blog that inspires me. I started my "WOW Moment" post after reading her "You Go Girl" post. I really like reading about her adventures in races etc. Go check her out!

2 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

Oh, thank you so much for this award! I just admire you so much for your dedication. You inspire so many bloggers out there, even if some are not leaving comments. I tune in to watch your number go down and am amazed at how close you are to that 100 mark now. Your meal diary is exceptional. Does your Weight Watcher instructor know that you blog? She needs to see it...You keep up the good work and I can't wait to see another picture of the thin you.

Jen said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this award. I'm blushing!!! I am flattered to get an award from one of the bloggers that has inspired and motivated ME SO MUCH! I will post this award soon and pass it on. Thanks again. It was the pick me up I needed today :)