Thursday, July 24, 2008

You Make Me Smile Award :)

Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy has awarded me The You Make Me Smile award. So, mow I am suppose to give this award to people who make me smile. So here is my list!

Gayle from The Grocery Cart Challenge. She has more than one blog but that one specifically makes me smile! She tries to spend about $50 a week for a family of 6. She does a really good job too!
~
Dawn from The Parnell Family. Her blog is about her family and all the funny stories that happen around her. I smile just about every time I go visit her blog!
~
Jen from My "Losing" Motivation. Jen has helped me with things as much as she says I help her. She also made my beautiful header that I LOVE! I also love all of her recipes that she shares on her blog.

So now all of you go pick some people on your blog who make you smile.

1 comment:

Jen said...

THANKS LORIE!!!! You're such a sweetie! I promise to get this posted and catch up again with my weight loss blog. I'm SO BEHIND :( MIL gets home today and Kya's birthday tomorrow and some more chaos coming my way, but I should be able to get to my blog again next week at the latest! THANKS AGAIN! You made my day!