Friday, July 11, 2008

Swimsuits


I changed my swimsuit on my virtual model. I needed a different color for some changes that are going to be coming to Honey I Shrank Myself! I also made my model with my starting weight instead of my weight now. So it is kind of like from this to that. They also give you the price of the suit and while I LOVE this one I would never pay for it, it's too expensive. I bought a new swimsuit that I founfd at Kmart. My old one was falling off me and I bought it when I was in college and worked at a 4-H camp, so I needed a new one anyways. My new swimsuit was marked down to $20! I got a size smaller than I usually wear. I love it, but I don't know if I can post a picture in it or not, I'll have to think about that. But paying $100- $200 dollars for a swim suit, I just can't see. And I also want to know what makes them cost so much? They can't be that hard to make. Most of those out there, 2 pieces, do not even have much fabric, in my opinion. What's your thoughts on swimsuits?

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Swimsuits frustrate me to death. Seriously. I don't understand why it is so difficult to find swimsuits in larger sizes that have underwires! You'd think there would be somewhat of a market for that, you know?

I paid A LOT of money for mine, but by the end of summer, it will have lasted me through two years now. Next year, I'll treat myself to a new one, because I'll be skinny enough to buy a cheaper one! Though I'll probably always want an underwire.

Mimi's Toes said...

I bought a Speedo swimsuit a few years ago at Sam's Club for around $20. I wear shorts over it cause I don't like my thighs! I will have to forward you a picture of me standing out in the snow in my speedo...yes, I was crazy.
I also got a good deal on one at Marshall's last year. Go for it, take your picture in it, even if you are the only one seeing it.

thewwchick said...

Swimsuits are the devil. THE DEVIL, I SAY!

I buy all of mine at Kohl's. Because that's where I buy everything. I love the 30% off coupons. And if you play your cards right, you can find the suits on sale....and still use your 30% off coupon! Giddy up. :)