Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fitness on Friday

My week went well! I had a 2 pound lose which puts me at 265.8. I have now lost 58 pounds! I got another 5 pound star! I did better on my activity. I eased back into it with 15 minute workouts, now I just got to get back to my 30 minute workout. I like to do the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds videos. I LOVE those videos and own a few. So I have a nice selection. I also love walking at my park, but it has just been too hot to be outside! Here's a few recipes to help you stay on track this holiday weekend! Hope its great for all of you!
Oriental Cole Slaw
Key Lime Pie
Chocolate Eclair Dessert
Dreamsicle Cake and Macaroni Salad
Crustless Strawberry Pie

For more Fintness on Friday go to Byebye Fat Mom.

3 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

I need you to be my consultant. I have to get back on the program. You are doing such an awesome job...I am so impressed with your dedication.

Anonymous said...

that is awesome that you lost 2 pounds!!! BTW, I tried your oriental coleslaw and I loved it. and I bought the 80% ff noodles but they are like x3 the price but they are worth it. I have not posted yet or weighed myself yet, I am still making rounds for WWWEW

Amy said...

Great blog! I got your comment, and I'm totally adding you to my reader. You have had wonderful success on W/W! Congrats to you!!