Friday, July 18, 2008

Weigh In Time....


 Fitness on Friday


Well, I had my weigh-in on Tuesday and it was not that bad, but not that great either. I weighed in at 263.2 pounds. A gain of .2 :(. I am not going to worry about that and move on. I try to make excuses for weigh ins that I gain because I have only had a gain about 2 times since starting. This is the first time that I have weighed in and it was the first day of my monthly. It is usually the last day. So, maybe that had something to do with it, but I really think that it was the fact that I got NO activity points last week. That means I exercised not one day! I got to better on that this week! I don't know what's wrong with me but I have been feeling SUPER exhausted. I feel so tired ALL the time. I think most of that is from me trying to do too much this summer with the kids and staying up late and watching old seasons of 24 with dh. We are addicted to that show. We try to spend some time after the kids go to bed and watch an episode, but the show is so addictive that it makes you want to watch another and we usually watch at least 2 episodes. So, I know I got to get more sleep too. We checked out the whole season 5 of the show from the library and finished it a week ago and now we are watching season 4. Anyways, I know I got to get in some exercise and go to bed earlier. Other than that, I am following my Weight Watchers program, so hopefully next week I will see better numbers at the scale!

For more Fitness on Friday reports go to Byebye Fat Mom.

3 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

Oh Lorie, you are still doing great. That is such a small gain. I bet you feel so much better not carrying around all that weight you lost. Yeah, Steph's my daughter.

Renee said...

Lorie, you are still doing great!! 0.2 pounds is not much and I bet you lose that and more next week. I know what you mean about the series 24! When my hubby and I rented it from netflix the first time, we ended up watching the four shows back to back.. it was so addicting! We sure paid for it the next morning - LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to 24 too. It once came to a channel here and I watched the first 12 hours on saturday and the next 12 hours on Sunday, everyone thought i was crazy, .2 is not much and as they said, you will lose that and more soon. Have a good week Lorie