Monday, June 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday- June 23-29

Last week I tried several new recipes. Here they are and a link to each: Cinnamon French Toast, Luscious Lemon Smoothie, Fat Free Rice Krispy Treats, Crustless Dreamsicle Pie, Almond Joy Pudding. Come back this week to get the recipes for the new things I am trying. Here is this week's menu.

Dinners
Monday: Spaghetti Casserole Bake
Tuesday:Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Wednesday:Southwestern Cheesy Chicken Skillet
Thursday:Sweet and Sour Chicken
Friday:Mom's Pizza
Saturday: Eat out
Sunday: Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Breakfast
Low fat waffles and fruit, Southwestern egg, sausage and cheese biscuit, Cinnamon French Toast, Cottage Cheese Pancakes, and Cottage Cheese Danish

Lunch
Ranch Chicken Salad, Refried Beans Soup, and leftovers

Snacks, desserts and kid activities: Chocolate Eclair Dessert, Chex Party Mix, Fat Free Rice Krispie Treats, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, Key Lime Pie, and Butterscotch Bars

Go here to see more plans.



Please come back and visit me for my new meme Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday this week as we share healthy recipes. The theme this week is Fruits. To see last week's recipes from Watchin' What We Eat go here.

3 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sounds like a great week. Sunday in particular sounds really good to me.

mom_of2boys said...

You're menu looks really good. I think I'll give the Cinnamon French Toast a try.

Sharon said...

Great menu!
I applaud you for staying on track w/ WW so well. I've gotten off track more times than I'm willing to admit. ;)
I find you to be motivating, so thanks!

I'm saving some of these to try in the near future.
Thanks for the links!