Sunday, June 1, 2008

RR:Gooey Cinnamon Rolls

I found this recipe on a message board today and remembered I had gotten the recipe at a meeting. I decided to try some today. Here is the recipe.

Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
1 pkg (10) Pillsbury Biscuits (50 calories each)
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
12 tsp Splenda sweetner
1 c. Kraft jet puffed mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 400*. Spray 10 wells of muffin pan with butter flavored Pam. Separate biscuits and flatten each into a 4" circle. In a small bowl combine Splenda and cinnamon. Dip each biscuit into the cinnamon/Splenda mixture on both sides. Place 4 mini marshmallows in the center of each biscuit. Bring edges up to form balls. Pinch edges together by overlapping edges tightly. Place each biscuit into a well seam side up.(It calls for seam side down but the marshmallow seems to run out and burn) Halfway through baking you can take out and pinch tops back together because they tend to open up while cooking. Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove rolls from pan immediately & cool slightly on wire rack.
Optional: You can mix 2 tbs. of confectionery sugar w/ a few drops of water or skim milk and drizzle on top of each roll, if desired.
WW Points 1 point each

RR: These were really good. My kids loved them. I made this on the spur of the moment and only had 100 calorie biscuits so I had to add more points to mine, but they are super yummy! I also did not add the icing to the top and they were still pretty good! They are super easy! We will be making again!

1 comment:

Jen said...

YUMMY! These sound delicious!!! I need some biscuits and I'm ready to go. . . Are these only 2 pts a roll then? AWESOME!