Sunday, June 1, 2008

RR: Taco Bake

Taco Bake
1 pound lean ground beef
Med onion, diced
1 can ff refried beans
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 cup ff cheddar cheese (I used Weight Watchers Mexican Shredded Cheese)
2 cans rf crescent rolls
Brown ground beef and onion. Drain. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning, heat through.Spread 1 can of rolls out in a 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with Pam. Place meat mixture on top. Sprinkle with ff cheddar cheese then spread other can of rolls on top.Bake at 375 for 15 minutes until rolls are browned.
8 WW Points
RR: This was very yummy. The crescent rolls were not cooked at 15 minutes. I had to cook a little longer. Really good. I think if I made it again, I would only use 1 roll of crescent rolls and just put on bottom of casserole.

No comments: