Monday, June 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday June 30- July6

We did not eat three of the meals I planned last week and three of the meals are stuff I have almost every week, so my menu is pretty much the same, except for holiday stuff. I am still doing Weight Watchers Flex.

Dinners
Monday: Spaghetti Casserole Bake
Tuesday:Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Wednesday:Southwestern Cheesy Chicken Skillet
Thursday:Sweet and Sour Chicken
Friday:Mom's Pizza
Saturday: Grilling at families house I'm bringing Dreamsicle Cake
Sunday: Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Breakfast
Low fat waffles and fruit, Southwestern egg, sausage and cheese biscuit, Cinnamon French Toast, Cottage Cheese Pancakes, and Cottage Cheese Danish

Lunch
Refried Beans Soup, and leftovers

Snacks, desserts and kid activities: Chocolate Eclair Dessert, Chex Party Mix, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, Key Lime Pie, Almond Joy Smoothies, and Butterscotch Bars

Please come back and visit me for my new meme Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday this week as we share healthy recipes.

Go here to see more plans.

3 comments:

Karol said...

I love your blog!!! You're inspirational and helpful!

threesidesofcrazy said...

I need to try that Chicken Bruschetta! YUMMY. Great menu.

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for your blog. We seem to have similar tastes in food and your progress is inspiring! If you can lose 50 pounds already, I should be able to lose the 25 I need to! Thank you!