Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weigh-in and "Focus"

Last night I had my weigh in. I lost all that I had gained last week and a little bit more. I weighed 274.6. That means I have lost 49.2 pounds since starting. I really can't believe that I have almost lost 50 pounds!!!!!!! Since going to weight watchers, I have lost 22.8 pounds in 2 months. I have 2.2 pounds more to lose before I get my 25 pound charm and 6.2 pounds before I get my 10% since going to weight watchers to get my key chain. I get a charm to put on my key chain before I get my key chain lol! So, sometime this summer I will get that key chain! I am so excited!

Our meeting last night was about FOCUS and the power of it. She asked these questions that you might want to ask yourself.


1. What distracts you from your weight loss dreams this time of year?

2. What events, chores, emotions etc. might keep you from seeing your winning outcome(book3) clearly?

3. What do you want to achieve this summer?

4. Why is it important to focus on remedies, not faults?


She also gave us a list of things to do to make our weight loss goals a priority:


1. Write it down (Track your food)

2. Keep it handy

3. Ask for help

4. Make time for yourself (including Weight Watchers Meetings)

5. Be selective about what takes up your time

6. Learn to say NO

7. Use meal ideas in Eat Wisely and member kits for quick and easy meal ideas.

8. Stay active


"When you focus on what you want, it will come into your life."

"When you focus on being a happy and motivated person that is who you will be."

from 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself


I hope all of us on this weight loss journey will learn how important FOCUS really is!

Good luck this week!

1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

Hey thanks alot for stopping by my blog. I'm exited to read more about you and your journey.
Better start reading!!