Thursday, June 19, 2008

WWWEW Themes

Thanks to everyone for participating yesterday. I was really happy at the amount of people who posted some really great healthy recipes! Some of you have asked me to give you a list of the dates and themes we will be doing so here is the list for the rest of the year. I know we are all busy and I hope this helps you prepare better. Remember, we only do themes every other week. I like you all to be able to share recipes you want to choose too. Hope this helps and I also hope to see you next Wednesday for the fruit edition.

Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday Theme Schedule
June 25- Fruits Edition
July 9- Picnic Edition
July 23- Beverages Edition
August 6- Lightened Desserts Edition
August 20- Salads Edition
September 3- Crockpot Edition
September 17 -Lightened Cookies Edition
October 1- Meals that Freeze Well Edition
October 15-Halloween Edition
October 29- Breakfast Edition
November 12-Thanksgiving Edition
November 26- Soups Edition
December 10- Holiday Baking Edition
December 24- New Year's (Appetizers) Edition

No comments: