Sunday, June 22, 2008

A WOW Moment!

My cyber friend Michelle has You Go Girl post which is where she brags on herself. I am going to have WOW moments on here when I finally do something right or something finally sinks in or just a WOW moment for me. Well, I had a WOW moment today while at church. I did not go last week because all my kids were sick so people have not seen me for awhile and everyone kept saying I was still shrinking. Sometimes that is really hard for me to see because well I guess I do not look at myself all the time like others do, lol! I just usually take the complements and go on. This time as I was walking out of the bathroom, I stood in front of the full length mirror a little longer to really look at myself. I was shocked at what I saw! I really am getting smaller and it made me feel so good! It actually gave me the boost I needed to go on some more! :) My dress that I wear to church is about to fall off of me as all my clothes are! :) I went to our new Good Will Store and saw several nice dresses for $5. I really think I am going to go back and get at least one. Since I know I am going to lose more weight, I really do not want to spend a lot of money on clothes right now. Anyways, this might just be a crazy post, but it really was a WOW moment for me! If you are losing weight and lost a bit I recommend going and standing in front of a full length mirror, it might just surprise you!

4 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Lorie you should WOW - it's an awesome accomplishment! Congratulations!

Melissa Davis said...

ah, I LOVE wow moments! that's awesome Lorie!

mom_of2boys said...

Congratulations! It's great hear that someone is having a WOW moment! With the weight loss that you have had, I give you a big WOW too!

Renee said...

Congrats!! You deserve those WOW moments!