Thursday, June 5, 2008

RR: Bruschetta Chicken Bake


Today is Weight Watchers Edition of Tasty Thursday hosted by Trista over at The Pumkin Patch. Go check out her blog to see more Weight Watcher recipes. I am doing a review and recipe all in one.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake
14 1/2 oz canned diced tomatoes
2 garlic cloves, diced
1 package bread stuffing dry mix
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast(s)
1 tsp dried basil ( I used Itallian seasoning)
1 cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400. Place tomatoes undrained in medium bowl. Add garlic and stuffing mix and 1/2 c water. Stir just until stuffing is moistened. Set aside. Spray 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture. Bake for 30 mintes or until chicken is cooked through.
Makes 6 servings.
6 Weight Watcher Points per serving
Adapted from Kraft Food and Family Magazine


RR: This smelled so good! I made it before my weight watchers meeting and left it for the family to enjoy. I wanted to try it so bad before leaving. I came home and everyone seemed to have loved it. It was really good. I served with green beans and will be making this again!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yes, this does sound good! I can almost smell it ;) I have my Tasty Thursday Recipe post all ready, but was waiting for Trisha to have hers up. . . .I had mine ready last night. I guess I'll just go post it and comment at her site later today if she posts it! Thanks for this recipe! YUM!